there are a few little bits and bobs happening these days that i thought i would share today.
- i’m moving back to the states! it’s a decision that has been a long time in the making, and i am looking forward to being back on home soil for the foreseeable future. i hit the streets of memphis on 7 june.
- which means i am also back on the job hunt. looking for jobs is a pain in the ass, but it comes with the territory. i am looking to start something at the beginning of august or september, so i’m not freaking out. yet.
- before i leave for the states, i’m going on a 2.5 week trip to malaysia and cambodia. i will finally get to explore penang, i’ll spend some time with a friend of my father’s in melaka, i am checking out phnom penh, and i’m meeting alex in siem reap! i’m excited about my first visit to southeast asia, and i think it will be a fun way to wrap up my time on this side of the world.
- in the meantime i am selling all my stuff. if you know of anyone in bangalore on the hunt for a bookshelf, induction cooker, microwave, toaster, or refrigerator, send them my way!
- and i am also hitting up all of my favourite restaurants and pubs to say farewell. if you’re up for a drink or a meal, hit me up. it’s going to be a delicious final few months in india.
so that’s what’s going on with me these days. what’s new in your life?